profit from YouTube Shorts videos Terms of activating
Conditions for activating the profit from YouTube Shorts videos Requirements for profit from the short YouTube video for YouTube rewards for content creators. It is to be a resident of one of the supported countries, which were mentioned at the bottom of the article. that you are over the legal age and have a short video of several months.
profit from YouTube Shorts: The $100 million YouTube Shorts Fund rewards creators for their creativity in creating innovative and original short YouTube videos that entertain the YouTube community.
Each month, we will reach out to thousands of content creators to let them know that they are eligible to receive a reward for short YouTube videos out of the box.
Terms of profit from YouTube Shorts videos:
- Age from 13 years in the United States and above or according to the legal age system in the country.
- One short video of 1 minute or less that has been present and eligible for at least the last 180 days.
- If he is under the legal age, he must have a guardian or one of the parents.
- The short YouTube video complies with our Community Guidelines, Monetization, YouTube and Copyright Policy.
- Unqualified videos are watermarked from other platforms such as Tik Tok, clips from movies or TV shows. Videos taken from other YouTube channels.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re monetizing on YouTube to be eligible for the Shorts Fund to support short YouTube videos.
- Specific countries below.
What countries can earn from YouTube Shorts videos:
that are allowed to achieve the conditions for activating the profit from YouTube Shorts videos، the YouTube bonus are the following The countries:
- the two seas
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- The Philippines
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- The United Arab Emirates
- United kingdom
- United State
Conditions for activating profit from YouTube Shorts videos These are the conditions for monetizing YouTube rewards.
Receive YouTube Short Video Payments:
How Shorts Fund Support is Sent: Earning from short YouTube Videos Every month short videos are sent and reported to creators.
Based on the performance of these videos on their channel in the previous month, you will be paid into your linked AdSense account.
Eligible content creators can click on the reward request in the email or on the in-app notification. Or they can go to the fund page dedicated to short YouTube videos. In YouTube Studio, here is a procedure to apply to receive bonus
- Bonus terms approved.
- Link an AdSense account to the channel or set up an AdSense account.
You can request to receive the reward after completing the two steps after linking the AdSense account to the channel.
to get Eligibility for a Bonus: The level of performance required to qualify for a Bonus can change from month to month based on various factors.
including the location of your channel’s viewers and the overall development of the short YouTube video feature.
The short YouTube videos are reviewed each month, it may differ from the previous month and you may or may not qualify.
profit from YouTube Shorts How much are the rewards for short videos from YouTube:
ranging from $100 to $10,000 It may vary from where the user views the video.
and creators may find a difference in rewards due to the viewer’s geographic area.