Download Boot Camp to install Windows on Mac
bootcamp download mac Boot Camp is a versatile tool built into Apple OS 10 that helps users install Microsoft Windows on Intel-based Macintosh computers.
The tool, named The BootCamp Assistant, leads users by splitting the undignified disk (including resizing the section that already exists HFS+, if necessary) for the hard drive and installing the hardware driver for Apple devices.
The tool also installed the Windows Widgat control panel to select the operating system that was first introduced as an unsupubsed beta version of Mac OS X Tiger, and the tool was first included in mac OS X Leopard and included in subsequent versions of the operating system at all where.
Previous versions of Boot Camp supported Windows XP, then Vista and Windows Boot Camp 4.0 has supported Mac OS X Snow Leopard to Mac OSX Mountain Leon version 10.8.2 only Windows 7.
However, with the launch of The Boot Camp 5.0 for OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8.3, only 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8 have been officially approved.
bootcamp download mac:
This download contains the Windows support software (Windows drivers) that you need to support 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 on a Mac.
- The download file is a .zip file. Double-click it to decompress it, if it is not automatically compressed.
- Double-click the bootcamp folder.
- Copy the entire contents of the zip file to the root level from a USB flash drive or hard disk which was formatted with the FAT file system
- When Windows booting, locate the boot camp folder on the USB media you created in step 3 and double click to open it.
- Double-click on setup to start installing the boot camp support program.
- When asked to allow the changes, click Yes and follow the instructions on the screen.
- The installation can take a few minutes. Do not interrupt the installation process. When the installation is complete, click Finish in the dialog box that appears.
- A system restart dialog box appears. Click Yes to complete the installation.