Free download of the Microsoft Teams mobile and desktop app apk ms teams
|Free download of the Microsoft Teams mobile and desktop app|
microsoft teams download: ms teams is considered one of the most popular work collaboration applications on the market today, Microsoft Teams is transforming the way employees works together.
Especially in the current environment, Where workers are becoming more and more common, it is important for employees to be able to access these tools wherever they are, in some cases, this means even logging into Microsoft Teams from smartphones.
The good news is that employees can easily open Microsoft Teams on their smartphones with the application for iOS and Android devices, Microsoft Teams is a global communication and collaboration platform that combines continuous workplace chatting, video meetings, file storage (including files sharing), and application integration.
The service integrates with the productive collection Office 365 subscription office and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products. Microsoft Teams is a competitor to services like Slack, which is the development and promotion pathway from Microsoft Skype for Business.
Microsoft announced about Teams app at an event in New York, and launched the service worldwide on March 14, 2017, which was created during an internal hackathon at the company’s headquarters, and is currently led by Brian MacDonald, the company’s vice president at Microsoft.
On March 4, 2016, news broke that Microsoft had considered biddings for $ 8 billion for Slack, but Bill Gates was against the purchase, stating that the company should instead focus on improving Skype for business.
Qi Lu, the executive Vice President of Applications and Services, led a campaign to buy Slack after Lu’s departur later that year, Microsoft announced Teams to the public as a direct competitor to Stel on 2nd of November 2016.
There are many features to this program, which we will mention 7 to know them before downloading.
Microsoft Teams allows forums making, groups, or teams to join through a specified URL or an invitation sent by the team admin or owner.
TEAMS Education enables school managers and teachers to create specific class teams, and Professional Learning Communities (PLCs), with the staff.
Members (within a team) can set up channels, to make conversation topics that allows team members to communicate without using emails or group SMS (text messages).
Users can eply to posts with texts as well as images, GIFs and customize memes.
Direct messages allow users to send private messages to a specific user rather than a group of people.
Links is a third-party service that may submit information to the channel, and include MailChimp, Facebook Pages, Twitter, Powerby, Bing News.
- Voice over IP VoIP.
- Video conferencing within the client software.
- Teams conferencing supports Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) allowing users to call phone numbers from a customer.
Meetings can be scheduled or customed, and users who visit the channel will be able to see that the meeting is currently in progress.
Teams also contains a Microsoft Outlook plug-in for inviting others to a Microsoft Teams meeting, and this supports thousands of users who can communicate via a meeting link.
Live Teams Events:
Teams Live Events replaces Skype meeting broadcasts with the ability for users to broadcast to 10,000 participants on Teams Yammer or Microsoft Stream.
Microsoft Teams allows teachers to distribute assignments, provide feedback, and marking grades using the Assignments tab, available to Office 365 for Education subscribers.
Tests can also be assigned to students through integration with Office Forms.
- Microsoft Teams is based on a number of Microsoft protocols.
- Video conferencing is performed via the MNP24 protocol, which is known from the consumer version of Skype.
- The MS-SIP protocol is not used from Skype for Business any more to communicate with Microsoft Teams clients.
- VoIP service and video conferencing clients based on SIP and H.323 needs special gateways to connect to Microsoft Teams servers.
- With the help of the Interactive Communication Corporation (ICE), customers who use network address translation routers and restricted firewalls can connect, if peer-to-peer communication is not possible.
Downloading Microsoft Teams:
How do I download Microsoft Teams on a Laptop or PC.
Check that you have the correct license.
The first thing to observe when downloading the Microsoft Teams app for Android is that you need an Office 365 subscription.
You will be prompted to log in to your acxount after downloading the app.
Are apps in Microsoft teams free?
You need either a free or a trial subscription for Microsoft Teams, or a full Office 365 subscription, it’s up to you which choice you use.
Check with your IT department or administrator to find out what type of license to use.
It may also be helpful to check Teams terms and conditions to ensure that you are comfortable with privacy requirements.
Log in Teams :
- Click Sign In. Enter the Office 365 credentials you got when signing up for the account with your business.
- Microsoft Teams will download, and you’ll get some initial steps to introduce the app and how it works.
- During this initial phase of setting up Teams, it’s a good idea to make sure you have all the permissions you need in place.
- To do this, go to the Settings tab on your Android phone, then click on Applications (or Application Manager).
- Select the Microsoft Teams app and then scroll down to Permissions.
- Here, you will be able to control what kind of information Microsoft has access to.
- You can also turn notifications on and off.
The nice thing about Microsoft Teams is that you get the same experience whether you are on the desktop or the mobile app.
This means that you should feel familiar with the interface if you have already used Teams elsewhere.
The app also walks you through some of the initial setup requirements, so it’s a great thing for beginners.
If you want to adjust aspects of the Microsoft Teams experience, click on the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen, this is the settings menu, the settings menu gives you access to things like status messages, and the option to turn notifications on and off, you can also check additional settings, such as turning screen To dark mode.
Check with administrator if there are any requirements along with what you need to do regarding data and storage, you can set storage options for your phone in the Settings tab.
You can also set notifications to shut down after a specific time each day, this can be useful if you struggle with a balance of work and entertainment.
Teams app setting:
You can either go directly to the messages your colleagues make at this point, or you can make some changes to the Teams app.
For example, on the Settings tab, you can change your profile picture, view your activity, and update your email address or phone number.
Other settings includes:
- Messaging: Displays channels in the chat list
- Shifts: Gives you access to reminders for your work shifts.
- About: information on the mobile application, and details on privacy.
- Help & Feedback: Provide feedback to Microsoft on the app.
- Report a problem: Report problems to Microsoft.
At the bottom of the app screen, you will see different icons that you can use to call your colleagues, including phone and video icons.
Click these to start a call ، You can also tap a colleague’s name to send him/her a message.