Sites to sell NFT The best sites to buy and sell NFT business in the world. You can buy and sell NFT and design your own image that will definitely be unique and no one has created it before in order to get the best price. But you may encounter a problem, people often want artwork from a famous person or have a strange design. Some YouTubers and celebrities also went to sell their design or buy a design and sell it at a later time until the price rises. It is considered a business and profit on the Internet.
What is NFT are non-replaceable tokens they are unique items that you cannot exchange for something else. For example, a one-of-a-kind trading card is NFT – you cannot exchange it for any other card. If you trade your card for another card, you have something different. These differ from replaceable items, which are often the same as each other.
If you swap one bitcoin for another, you end up in the same situation you started in, for example. On the other hand, if you swapped a mass-produced nearly worthless baseball card in the late ’80s for an American Tobacco Company T206 Honus Wagner baseball card (valued at over $1 million), you’ve done a pretty good job for yourself.
You can sell NFT non-fungible digital assets such as photos, video, audio and other digital files.
You may be looking for sites to sell your digital business with cryptocurrency like Ethereum and ETH at huge prices reaching millions of dollars. All transactions are done using Ether, the original cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network and Binance Coin BNB.
sell NFT or buy website for selling photos and videos online marketplace:
1. website https://opensea.io is the most popular site for NFT and the most visited. Months ago, the site got 10 million visits, and in August, it got 30 million visits in a big jump. What makes it the most popular site for buying and selling NFT businesses. But the downside of this site is that it may be prohibited by the company for some countries.
Includes ERC721 and ERC1155 assets. You can buy, sell and discover exclusive digital assets such as Axis, ENS Names, CryptoKitties, Decentraland, and more. It features over 700 different projects, including trading card games, collectible games for digital art projects, and name systems such as ENS (Ethereum Name Service).
Creators can create their own objects on the blockchain using the OpenSea object minting tool. You can use it to make an array and NFT for free, without requiring a single line of code.
2. Platform https://www.binance.com Sign up Done You will find an NFT section dedicated to this business. You can design, sell or buy with ease, as it is a platform that also supports a lot of digital work, and it is also the most secure platform with a total of 155 million page views per month and supports Arab countries. You can top up your account with USDT through a service that I offer with a small fee. You can contact us.
3. website https://rarible.com comes in second place as it owns a wide variety of digital assets. It also gets 2.8 million visits per month, but previously it was getting 8 million visits. You will find some accounts working on this site that have made more than $100 million.
Rarible is a community-owned NFT marketplace, whose “owners” own the ERC-20 RARI token. Rarible awards the RARI token to active users on the platform, who buy or sell on the NFT Marketplace. It distributes 75,000 rari every week. NFT buys and sells in categories such as art, photography, games, fantasy world, sonic, domains, memes, and more.
4. https://superrare.com This marketplace for NFT, which got a month and a large number of visits at a time when it only got 2.3 thousand visits per month. And now it gets two months to 1.6 million people visiting the site.
Currently, SuperRare works with only a handful of hand-selected users. However, you can use a form to submit a creator profile.
5. website https://foundation.app marketplace where NFT can be bought and sold Monthly visits are 3.4 million visits. In their first blog post on their website in August 2020, they announced an open call for creators to experiment with coding and play with the concept of value. They called on creators to “hack, sabotage and manipulate the value of creative work.”
The most visited and largest sites have been mentioned in terms of circulation and the number of buyers and users who have non-fungible creative assets.