What are the requirements to run Trenches – World War 1 Horror Survival Game before this let’s find out. This is a game that rid users of the horrific scenes as it came on Steam: Warning: This game may be disturbing to some audience as this game contains real disturbing images. The sounds, nature of fear, fear of jumping and extreme terror that may not be for the faint of heart. Play this game at your own risk.
The game is developed by only one developer Release date July 19, 2021 Developer Steelkrill Studio Publisher Steelkrill Studio.
horror survival game where you, caught behind enemy lines, have to survive and escape the harsh war-torn environment and experience the First World War like never before from the eyes of James R. In this surreal nightmare, as you fight for your life and your sanity. Explore a true chilling story as you navigate the horrors equipped only with your senses, hearing and trench whistle. Find clues to better understand and escape from enemy trenches without being captured to return to your family.
Below are the requirements for the trenches operating system on the computer and what parts it requires in order to run smoothly.
requirements Trenches World War 1 Horror Survival Game Minimum:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD equivalent
- Processor Speed: 3.30 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or similar from AMD
- Graphics Card Memory: 2 GB
- Storage: 5 GB
requirements Trenches World War 1 Recommended:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4790K or AMD equivalent
- Processor Speed: 4.1GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or similar from AMD
- Graphics Memory: 4 GB
- Free space on the computer: 5 GB