The specifications announced by Capcom have been officially revealed, and they are the same specifications that the second part is working on. You can play it if you have played the previous version.
Resident Evil, known in Japan as Biohazard, is a Japanese horror game franchise created by Shinji Mikami and Tokuro Fujiwara, and owned by the video game company Capcom. Comic, novels, audio-drama, and materials, the story revolves around an outbreak of a virus that turns humans into zombies and other monsters mainly created by The Umbrella Corporation.
The first Resident Evil video game was released in 1996, and it takes place in a mansion with zombies added. The game has spread to include many parts of various genres, which include elements of action, exploration and puzzle solving, and stories inspired by horror films and films, attributed to “Resident Evil”. Credited with promoting survival-horror games, as well as reinstating zombies in popular culture from the late 1990s onwards along with The House of the Dead, sparking a resurgence of interest in zombie films during the 2000s, Resident Evil is Capcom’s video game franchise. Best-selling, with over 93 million sold worldwide by 2019, Resident Evil Movies is also the highest-grossing movie series based on video games.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Resistance:
A remake of Resident Evil 2 was released for PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One on January 25, 2019. It uses the RE engine, which was also used for Resident Evil 7. The new version has sold more than five million in one year. A version, following the success of the release of Resident Evil 2, Capcom revealed a new version of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis in December 2019, known as Resident Evil 3, and it will also include Resident Evil: Resistance, an online multiplayer mode based on a team announced previously as a resistance project.
Resident Evil 3 Minimum System Requirement:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 64-bit Required
- 64-bit CPU: Hexa-core Intel Core i5-4460, Hexa-core AMD FX 6300 or better.
- Processor Speed: Intel 3.40 GHz or AMD 3.5 GHz.
- RAM RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Card Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x.
- Graphics card memory: 2 GB.
- DirectX: version 11.
- Free computer storage: 45 GB.
- Additional Notes: Expected performance in this spec is 1080p/30FPS for Resident Evil 3 and 720p/30FPS for Resident Evil Resistance. If you don’t have enough graphics memory to run the game with the selected build quality, you should go to Options > Graphics and lower the texture quality or shadow quality, or lower the resolution. An internet connection is required to activate the product. Additionally, an internet connection is required at all times when playing Resident Evil Resistance. (Uses Steam® network connection developed by Valve®.)
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit Required.
- 64-bit CPU: Octa-core Intel Core i7-3770 4-Core or Octa-core AMD FX-9590 or better.
- Processor speed: Intel 3.4GHz or AMD 4.7GHz.
- RAM RAM: 8 GB.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480
- Graphics card memory: 3 GB.
- DirectX Version: 12
- Network: broadband internet connection
- Free computer storage:: 45 GB
- Additional Notes: Expected performance in this spec is 1080p/60FPS. An internet connection is required to activate the product. Additionally, an internet connection is required at all times when playing Resident Evil Resistance. (The network connection uses Steam developed by Valve.)