What are the specifications of Hitman 3 game and the main systems to run the game on computers?
|Hitman 3 PC game requirements and What are the platforms|
Hitman 3 is the upcoming stealth game, HITMAN III Edition developed and published by IO Interactive, and the game will be the eighth major installment in the Hitman series and the third and final installment of the World of Assassination trilogy.
After Hitman 2016 and Hitman (2) 2018 in celebration of the series’ twentieth anniversary, the game is supposed to release Hitman 3 on platforms: Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox , Xbox One, X / S series, and Google Stadia (under Hitman: World of Assassination). ), and on Nintendo Switch on January 20, 2021.
Hitman 3 game story:
Like its predecessors, Hitman 3 is a third-person game and players once again take control of Agent 47’s killer, in Game 47 he will travel to different locations and carry out agreed-upon assassinations, continuing the story of the latter two games.
The main game includes six new locations: Dubai, Dartmoor, Berlin, Chongqing, Mendoza and a finale set in the Carpathian Mountains, Romania.
Players who have acquired Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 2018 will be able to import maps and levels and advance to Hitman 3.
Hitman 3 Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10/64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD Phenom II X4 940.
- Processor Speed: Quad-core 3.0 GHz AMD | Intel Quad Core 3.30GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870.
- Video RAM: 2048 MB.
- PIXEL SHADER Version: 5.0.
- VERTEX SHADER version: 5.0.
- Free Disk Space: 80 GB.
Hitman 3 Recommended Requirements:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 10.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600.
- Processor speed: hexa core 3.2GHz AMD Intel Quad Core 3.60GHz.
- RAM: 16 GB.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56.
- Screen Card: 8 GB.
- Pixel shading: 5.1.
- VERTEX SHADER version: 5.1.
- Free space in the computer: 80 GB.