Update eFootball PES 2023 v2.0.0
Update eFootball PES 2023 v2.0.0 After the release date was announced earlier in the month, eFootball PES was ultimately made available on August 25. Season 1 of eFootball 2023 is now live. This season’s theme will be a celebration of Konami’s new licenses as well as its new gamers. The game received a ton of fixes as part of this update.
Update eFootball PES 2023 v2.0.0:
Mistaken reforms are the majority of this new update, except for adding new groups and improvements to the player. The following list of game repairs can be found below:
- abruptly crash owing to a mistake.
- Frequently, a player will place the ball on their chest before shooting from a cross.
- Kick feints are ineffective.
- Kick feints are not very effective.
- For goalkeepers, the pick up command does not operate.
- On some of the game’s grounds, the lighting in the roof flickers.
- No reflection of goal kick trajectory.
- After entering specific commands, the goalkeeper may become sluggish.
- When receiving the ball, goalkeepers can cross their arms.
- If the ball is deflected off a defender, the game may end suddenly.
- The game might be restarted quickly and without the ball being visible.
- After a corner, the game might resume right away.
- face-expression corrections for gamers.
- The audience would behave strangely.
- PvP matches could finish suddenly.
- The cursor goes back to the top of the list after buying in-game products with eFootball points.
- There are several steps taken to prevent match results from being manipulated when a game is ended in an
- There are many precautions made to stop match results from being manipulated when a game is improperly ended.
- substantial screen transitions
According to the mail area on the eFootball Home Screen, these are the main changes that were made to the game.