You play a man or woman who is abandoned, freezing, and starving on the shores of the enigmatic island known as ARK. Your only options are to hunt, gather resources, make things, cultivate crops, learn new technologies, and construct weatherproof shelters. To live, rule, and eventually escape, use your cunning and resources to kill, tame, and breed the leviathan dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals that are wandering the area.
Breeding, creatures, and dinosaurs؛ employing a difficult capture-and-affinity method that involves weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious and then nursing it back to health with the right diet, more than 100 critters can be tamed. Once tamed, you can give directions to your tames, and depending on how effectively you’ve taught and tamed it, it may comply.
ARK: Survival Evolved System Requirements Minimum
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD FX-8320 or better
- Processor speed:
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 670 | AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Graphics Card Memory: 2 GB
- DirectX Version: 10
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a broadband Internet connection for multiplayer