You can download Google Play from the official website to play Android games on your computer. It’s currently in beta, but you can try it for free. Just make sure your computer meets the system requirements, which you can find here.
You can now play Android games on your PC without having to download a special emulator, just download Google Play games. Through it, you will enjoy the games available on the Google Play Store, and any application you want will be able to download to your computer.
Google Play requirements on computer:
- Operating system: Windows 10 operating system
- Graphics card: Intel UHD Graphics 630 or better
- Central Processing Unit: It has 4 physical cores
- Random access memory: 8 GB
- Storage space: 10 GB SSD
- Enable hardware virtualization